I grant permission to Buddharangsee Thai Community Language School Inc (BTCL)’s School Principal, committee members, volunteers or qualified medical practitioner to obtain emergency medical treatment for me when cannot be reached or if a delay in reaching my family member and it would be in danger for myself while at school.
Permission to Publish Student’s Work or Photographs
Buddharangsee Thai Community Language School Inc (BTCL) seeks permission for your photographs to be taken during school lessons/activities. The photographs and/or work are to be published on newsletters, posters, internet websites, event programs, promotional brochures, and newspapers. If published, third parties would be able to view the photographs and/or work.
If you sign the form below, you agree to the following:
1. BTCL can take your photographs/work and publish them as many times as it requires in the ways mentioned above.
2. Your photographs/work may be reproduced either in colour or in black and white.
3. Your photographs/work will not be used for any purposes other than for the general promotion of languages education in BTCL or any other publications as deemed fit by BTCL.
4. Any photographs will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes and will be stored and disposed of securely.
5. While every effort will be made to protect your identity, BTCL cannot guarantee that you will not be able to be identified from the photographs/work.
If you agree to permit BTCL and/or its authorised representatives to take photographs of yourself and/or your work, and to publish them in the manner detailed above please grant consent in the registration form as stated.
I consent to the publication of my photographs/work as outlined above. I will notify BTCL if I decide to withdraw this consent.
Buddharangsee Thai Community Language School Inc (BTCL)’s School Regulations - Adult Classes
I agree and accept the following BTCL School's Regulations:
1. Teaching hours are between 10.30 am - 1.30 pm or lesson hours may be varied as indicated by BTCL.
2. On-line learning may be available which appropriate class levels and lesson time may be offered at the discretion of BTCL.
3. Students are not allowed to bring any harmful items to the school ground such as certain knives.
4. Students are requested not to bring valuable objects to school. BTCL will not be responsible for any lost item or thefts if it occurs.
5. Students are required to help keep classrooms and school areas clean.
6. Students must respect teachers, their Thai culture and practices within the community.
7. In the case of sickness or injury, parent committee members, volunteers or teacher will apply first aid or send you to a medical professional if necessary, and you are liable for any treatment expenses.
8. If you happen to cause any damage to the school property, it is your responsibility to rectify that damage or pay for repairing the damage.
Cooperation to BTCL
BTCL is a non-profit entity, managed by the school’s Parent Committee, whose members volunteer their time to maintain the operation of the school for the Thai Community. BTCL requests the following cooperation from you:
1. All students are urged to support BTCL by following the school’s regulations for the benefit and well-being of our students and the community.
2. Students are requested to assist and join BTCL’s fundraising and other activities.
3. Since BTCL is a non-profit organisation, the management committee therefore, requests the students to volunteer their time to help the teachers and other parents when needed.
4. According to the NSW Department of Education and Training’s regulations, all schools are required to keep school premises alcohol and smoke free. For good health and education for our children, everyone is to refrain from drinking alcohol beverage and smoking on the school ground.
Thank you for your support and cooperation.
Study for 9 weeks
Time: 10.30 am - 1.30 pm